I LOVE this grilled chicken. It’s my go to chicken for salads, tacos and burrito bowls. I served this last night at my daughter’s birthday party to be used for tacos and it went faster than the beef. That is saying something. I always make 3 pounds at a time because it never goes bad.
It is also SO FREAKING EASY. I felt a little embarrassed by all of the compliments I got because this could not be easier.
- 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp
- 1 tbsp cumin (I use 1/2 ground cumin, 1/2 cumin seed)
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- lime wedges and cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Preheat your grill.
- Remove chicken from its packaging. Allow any juices from the chicken to drip off before placing it in a large bowl
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix them together with the chicken.
- Grill the chicken for about 3 minutes on the preheated grill. Rotate 90 degrees to create a crosshatch pattern and grill for another 3 minutes. Flip the chicken and grill for about 3-4 minutes depending on the thickness of the thighs.
- Allow chicken to rest, and then cut into strips or cubes.