Last week, we had a pretty successful week. B returned to school and I returned to work after 3 weeks off. I know, feel bad for me.
You would think that those I could have used some of those three weeks off to do a little extra meal prep for those three days off, but unfortunately our fridge said it’s final farewell, taking with it everything in our fridge and all of the premise meals I had been saving for future go to meals. We without a fridge for 8 days and Our new one didn’t come until the Friday before I returned to work.
Most of last weekend was spent prepping and restocking the fridge. I did another prep day on Wednesday to help get us through the week.
Here’s what we ate last week:
- Chorizo and Sweet Potato Frittata with Lemony Kale ~ Fed and Fit Cookbook
- Anti-inflammatory Smoothie with Scambled Eggs and Kale ~ Fed and Fit Cookbook
- B: Sausage and Smoothie
- Me:Leftovers on repeat
- B: lunchmeat, frozen veggies, a clementine and lemony blueberry muffins from Practical Paleo 2nd Edition or leftovers
- Sunday: A Really Good Sausage and Chicken Gumbo ~ Fed and Fit Cookbook
- Monday: Panang Chicken ~ Fed and Fit Cookbook, Reviewed by Juli Bauer of Paleomg
- Tuesday: Curried Beef and Butternut Sqush Stuffed Peppers ~Fed and Fit Cookbook
- Wednesday: Grassfed Steak, Cinnamon Sweet Potato Fries with Raosted Brussel Sprouts/ Carrots for B
- Thursday: Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings, Easy Weekday Homefries and Roasted Carrots/Raw Carrots for B
- Friday: We headed to our local taqueria and I got carne asada with a small scoop of Spanish rice, fajita veggies and pick de gallo
- Saturday: Finished off the Leftovers
- Sunday: Mongolian Beef ~Fed and Fit website
I did all of my cooking in 2 evenings with minimal prep and cooking on a third night. I also managed to go to Crossfit 2 times and went back to Yoga on Saturday after a month-long hiatus.